This content is about Croatia. Learn more about the country.
Other materials related to the theme Croatia
- Documents The housing situation of Roma communities
- Reports Reports 2011
- News PRESS RELEASE – Problems from the past and challenges for the future in post conflict Croatia
- News PRESS RELEASE – Croatia: UN expert to focus on housing rights in post conflict Croatia
View the collection
More ReportsView more
- France begins eviction of 650 migrants from Calais camps
- Anti-eviction group creates crowdsourcing map for stories of displacement
- More foreclosures, more middle-aged suicides, study finds
- When it comes to hosting the Olympics, more cities are saying, ‘Hold that thought.’
- European leaders urged to end plight of 600,000 stateless people
Learn more about the right to housing and the work developed by the Rapporteur. Read the reports and learn how to file a complaint.
Also read about the missions already made by the Rapporteur, and the reports. Furthermore, learn about the right to housing in other countries worldwide.